Thank you for your interest in working with me. I provide the following four services for my clients. Select a service below for more information or scroll to the bottom of the page to contact me right away. I hope to hear from you!
What can you expect?
The first meeting is complimentary. There’s no obligation to utilize my services.
I will ask you to complete a fact finder document prior to that introductory, no-charge meeting. The fact finder is 100% confidential, and you can take it with you after the meeting. The purpose of the fact finder is to get you thinking about your finances. Many of the questions you may have an immediate answer to, but some you may not. However, all the information is critical to the planning process.
During the meeting, we will review the fact finder and discuss your personal and professional goals. I will ask you about you and your family, as well as what you hope for their future. Ultimately, these answers will provide the basis for your financial plan.
I’ll also talk about the firm and my role within it. You will learn more about who I am and what I do for my clients. I’ll also leave plenty of time to ensure that all your questions are answered.
What to Bring?
The more detailed information you bring, the better. I encourage my clients to provide statements for everything – no guessing and no estimates. I want to see “what’s under the hood” so that I can provide you with the very best advice. More specifically, I ask that you bring copies of the following:
- The fact finder document discussed above
- Most recent investment and retirement account statements
- Most recent bank statements
- Last two years of tax returns
- Latest wills and estate planning documents
- Most recent debt statements (mortgage, car, credit card, etc.)
- Pension statements
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance policies
- Business agreements (buy/sell, keyman, etc.)
- Other critical documents
What it Costs?
I am a fee-based financial planner. If you decide to hire me, I may be compensated in one (or more) of the following ways.
- Hourly fees and/or project-based fees – Simple, clean, and easy to understand. You pay me for my time, and I provide you with specific recommendations.
- Asset under management fees – If you decide to have me manage your investments, then I will collect a fee to do so. Much like the hourly and project-based fees, this arrangement is transparent on your account statements.
- Insurance commissions – If you decide to implement an insurance strategy through me, then I will receive a commission. Just like any insurance you buy (homeowners, car, etc.), the agent making the sale will be paid by the insurance company.
Not Local to Philadelphia?
Although many of my clients are in the Philadelphia and the tri-state area, I have clients all over the country. In today’s digital age, it’s not difficult to stay connected through Skype, GotoMeeting, or through other similar tools. I will also travel to meet personally with clients when appropriate.
Ready to Talk?
If you are interested in exploring what I can do for you, feel free to reach me directly by using the Contact page, by phone at 610-363-1344, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the convenient contact form at the bottom of this page.
The first meeting is completely free of charge. There’s no cost or obligation.
It is important to learn about one another. I’ll tell you a bit about me, and you can tell me about you. At the end of our introductory meeting (30-60 minutes), we can both decide whether it makes sense to move forward and work together.
If you feel you need a combination of some or all of the financial services listed on this page, or you aren’t sure which financial services best fit your circumstances, I’m happy to learn more about your unique situation and make recommendations.
Fill out the form below to send me a message. It would be my absolute honor to help you reach your financial goals. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about how I can serve you.